Bruno Confalone is the founder and principal of Zed Legal.
Bruno’s legal experience is broad and varied, having worked in private practice, in-house and also for government.
Bruno is admitted as an attorney in California and New York in the US and a solicitor and barrister in South Australia and New South Wales, Australia. This uniquely allows Bruno the ability to advise clients on laws in both jurisdictions.
Bruno is passionate about ongoing study and amongst his extensive list of credentials, Bruno has completed the following:
- Masters of Applied Law (Commercial Litigation) – The College of Law, Sydney
- Bachelor of Laws (with Hons.) – The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – The College of Law, Sydney
- Immigration Consultant Training – Immigration Nation US, California
- Notarial Practice Course – The College of Law, Sydney
- Notary Public Course California – Golden State Notary, California
- New York State Bar Exam Review, New York
- California State Bar Exam Review, California
- California, USA
- New York, USA
- New South Wales, Australia
- South Australia, Australia
- High Court of Australia